TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering this competition you agree to the below terms and conditions:
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon the professional merit of the external panel of judges.
- By submitting your content, you agree that (1) your submission is offered without restriction (2) the Copyright Agency have unlimited right to publish, use, modify and publicly display and disseminate the content for the purposes of promoting Reading Australia, the Copyright Agency Cultural Fund or the Copyright Agency in all media without limitation seeking additional approval. (3) You warrant that content you submit is your own/original and that if any 3rd party content has been reproduced, you have sought and obtained any necessary permissions. (4) Personal details and content will not be provided to a 3rd.
- Contest Opens 2 February 2017 and closes 31 March 2017.
- Winners will be notified by email by 14 April 2017.
- Applicants must NOT be living in Tasmania.
- Applicants must be a member of their state or territory English Teacher Association (ETA) or a member of Australia Literacy Educator’s Association (ALEA).
- 1x winner will receive:
- Prize value is up to = $2000.00. This includes flights, one meal, 5 nights’ accommodation, complimentary partial access to the LitFest and full access to AATE/ALEA National Conference 2017. All other expenses are the responsibility of the winning applicant.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
One teacher will receive:
- Return flights to Hobart Tasmania (from anywhere in Australia)
- 5 nights’ accommodation at Wrest Point Convention Centre, Sandy Bay, Hobart
- Single day pass to attend the Cutting Edge: Litfest Master Classes 5 July 2017
- Singled day entry includes – entry into any masterclass session.
- Dinner hosted by Reading Australia and AATE representatives on the evening of 5 July 2017
- 3-day pass to attend the AATE/ALEA National Conference 6–9 July 2017 in Hobart Tasmania. Pass includes:
- Entry into the conference and access to all workshops and lectures within the program
- The winning teacher will be required to give an 8 min presentation on the creative way he/she has brought Reading Australia to life in the classroom during ‘Cutting Edge Talks’ as part of AATE/ALEA National Conference.