By entering this competition you agree to the below terms and conditions:
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged by a panel of judges from the Copyright Agency.
- By submitting your content, you agree that (1) your submission is offered without restriction (2) the Copyright Agency have unlimited right to publish, use, modify and publicly display and disseminate the content for the purposes of promoting Reading Australia, the Copyright Agency Cultural Fund or the Copyright Agency in all media without limitation seeking additional approval. (3) You warrant that content you submit is your own/original and that if any 3rd party content has been reproduced, you have sought and obtained any necessary permissions. (4) Personal details and content will not be provided to a 3rd party.
- The competition is open to students in primary or secondary school in Australia.
- Contest opens 18 October 2018 and closes 5 p.m. EST Thursday, 15 November 2018.
- Winners will be notified by email by 26 November 2018.
- 1x school will receive one book prize pack valued at $584.67.
- 100x schools will receive one book prize pack that includes a not-for-sale sample of Help Around the House by Morris Gleitzman and a poster.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.