By entering this competition you agree to the below terms and conditions:
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged by a panel of judges from the Copyright Agency.
- By submitting your content, you agree that (1) your submission is offered without restriction (2) the Copyright Agency have unlimited right to publish, use, modify and publicly display and disseminate the content for the purposes of promoting Reading Australia, the Copyright Agency Cultural Fund or the Copyright Agency in all media without limitation seeking additional approval. (3) You warrant that content you submit is your own/original and that if any 3rd party content has been reproduced, you have sought and obtained any necessary permissions. (4) Personal details and content will not be provided to a 3rd party.
- The competition is open to students in primary or secondary school in Australia.
- Contest opens 30 July 2018 and closes 10 September 2018.
- Winners will be notified by email by 10 September 2018.
- 5x students will receive one Booktopia book voucher valued at $100.00, and their school library will also win one Booktopia book voucher valued at $100.00.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 10 Booktopia vouchers in total will be awarded after the competition has closed.
- 5 vouchers will be sent to the student-winners. In addition, the school library of each of the students will also receive a $100.00 Booktopia voucher.