Tirra lirra by the river
Content descriptions below link to Australian Curriculum: Literature Unit 4.
General Capabilities evident across the unit include Ethical understanding and Intercultural understanding.
The cross-curriculum priority highlighted in this unit is Sustainability.
|Literature: Unit 4
Evaluate the dynamic relationship between authors, texts, audiences and contexts
- how literature reflects cultural change and difference (ACELR053)
- the ways in which the expectations and values of audiences shape perceptions of texts and their significance (ACELR054)
- how texts in different literary forms, mediums or traditions are the same or different (ACELR055)
- how interpretations of texts vary over time (ACELR056)
- the ways in which perspectives are conveyed through texts drawn from other times and cultures, and how these may be renewed for a contemporary Australian audience (ACELR057)
|Evaluate and reflect on the ways in which literary texts can be interpreted
|Create analytical texts
- developing a creative, informed and sustained interpretation supported by close textual analysis (ACELR062)
- using appropriate linguistic, stylistic and critical terminology to evaluate and justify interpretations of texts (ACELR063)
- experimenting with different modes, mediums and forms (ACELR065)
|Create imaginative texts
Source for content descriptions above: Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA).