Our Land, Our Stories is a fantastic series for primary teachers exploring Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, histories and cultures with their students. Created by Nelson Cengage in partnership with AIATSIS, this landmark series caters to all stages of primary school and links explicitly to the Australian Curriculum and the cross-curriculum priority of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Histories and Cultures. You can read more about it in this post.
In partnership with Nelson Cengage, we are giving away ONE set of resources from Our Land, Our Stories to a Reading Australia subscriber. The winner will choose from three options aimed at different stages of school (lower, middle or upper primary). Each set contains the following:
- 1 x teacher’s resource book
- 1 x copy of The Little Red Yellow Black Book by Bruce Pascoe
- 3 x big books
- 90 x cards (6 copies each of 15 unique cards)
- Subscribe to Reading Australia (if you haven’t already).
- Tell us in no more than 100 words why you would love to receive a set of resources from Our Land, Our Stories.
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 19 February 2021.
- Entries must not exceed 100 words.
- You must be subscribed to Reading Australia for your entry to be considered eligible
- Please use the subject line “Our Land, Our Stories” and include your name and your preferred set of resources (lower, middle or upper primary) in the email.
- Entries close at 5pm on Friday 19 February 2021.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering you’re agreeing to the terms and conditions:
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged and based upon individual merit.
- One winner will be judged as the best from all entries. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Contest closes 5pm (AEST) 19 February 2021. The winner will be notified by 5pm 5 March.
- The winner will receive their preferred set of resources from Our Land, Our Stories (i.e. one set of resources for lower, middle or upper primary school).
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.