A Glasshouse of Stars is a newly-released children’s novel by Chinese-Australian author Shirley Marr. It is based on Marr’s own experiences of coming to Australia as a child, depicting both the immigration experience and a universal story about not fitting in.
Thanks to our friends at Penguin Random House, we have FIVE copies of A Glasshouse of Stars to give away to Reading Australia subscribers! This book would make a terrific addition to any library and already has a series of book club notes to go along with it.
- Subscribe to Reading Australia (if you haven’t already).
- Answer this question in no more than 100 words: where do you feel most at home?
- Email your entry to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 2 July 2021.
- Entries must not exceed 100 words.
- You must be subscribed to Reading Australia for your entry to be considered eligible.
- Please use the subject line “A Glasshouse of Stars” and include your name and your school in the email.
- Entries close at 5pm on Friday 2 July 2021.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering you’re agreeing to the terms and conditions:
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged and based upon individual merit.
- Five winners will be judged as the best from all entries. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Contest closes 5pm (AEST) 2 July 2021. The winners will be notified by 5pm 16 July.
- The winners will each receive one copy of A Glasshouse of Stars by Shirley Marr.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.